Used Scissor Lifts
Year 2009 - Genie GS3246
£8,950.00 plus VAT
- Free On Site Survey
The Genie GS3246 Electric Scissor Lift is probably one of Genie’s best selling models. This 2009 machine has 533 hours on the clock. Offering a good combination of a 11.50m working height, 1.17m (46in) width and a lift capacity of 318kg. Will be supplied with new 6-month LOLER and 6-month warranty.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- 2 person platform for internal use reduced to 1 person for external use
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||11.50 m|
|Metric Platform Height||9.50 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.17 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||318 kg|
|US Working Height||37 ft 8 in|
|US Platform Height||31 ft 4 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 10 in|
|US Lift Capacity||700 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.