Used Scissor Lifts
Year 2012 - Genie GS4047
£11,750.00 plus VAT
- Free On Site Survey
This used 2012 Genie GS4047 is perfect for high rise indoor spaces with its 13.7m working height. Its excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces make it ideal for warehousing applications. Supplied re sprayed with full service, new 6 month LOLER certificate and 6 month warranty.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Four wheel braking system making the GS-4047 extremely responsive.
- Great productivity thanks to 25% gradeability.
- 3 person platform (internal use only)
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||13.70 m|
|Metric Platform Height||11.70 m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.19 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||350 kg|
|US Working Height||44 ft 11 in|
|US Platform Height||38 ft 5 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 11 in|
|US Lift Capacity||770 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.