Used Scissor Lifts
Year 2006 - Genie GS2646
£5,950.00 plus VAT
- Free On Site Survey
This used 2006 Genie GS2646 scissor lift has 427 hours on the clock. Standard features include AC power to platform, tilt level sensor, descent alarm, and solid non-marking tyres ideal for indoor use. Supplied fully re-sprayed, with full service, new 6 month LOLER and 6 months parts and labour warranty.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- 2 person platform for both internal and external use
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||9.80m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.80m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.17 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454 kg|
|US Working Height||32 ft 1 in|
|US Platform Height||25 ft 6 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 10 in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||2469 kg|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.