Used Scissor Lifts
Year 2014 - Genie GS2646
£8,750.00 plus VAT
- Free On Site Survey
YOM 2014 Genie GS2646 self propelled electric scissor lift with just 125 hours on the clock. This scissor lift has a working height of 9.8m with a lift capacity of 454kg.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- 2 person platform for both internal and external use
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||9.80m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.80m|
|Metric Machine Width||1.17 m|
|Metric Lift Capacity||454 kg|
|US Working Height||32 ft 1 in|
|US Platform Height||25 ft 6 in|
|US Machine Width||3 ft 10 in|
|US Lift Capacity||1000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||2469 kg|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.