Demo's For Sale
Used Scissor Lifts
Year 2018 - Genie GS2632 (Ex-demo)
- Free On Site Survey
The GS™-2632 Electric Scissor Lift is only 0.81m (32in) wide but gives the operator a maximum working height of 9.80m. Like the vast majority of Genie’s Scissor Lifts, the GS-2632 can also be driven at full height.
- Solid non marking tyres prevent scuffing floors or picking up debris.
- Zero inside turning radius ideal for where space is at a premium.
- Fold down guardrails make it easy to maneuver through height restricted areas.
- On board diagnostics to help operators troubleshoot and maximise uptime.
- Driveable at full height
- Swing out battery box and power trays allows for easy access to engine components.
- 2 person internal use only
- Manual roll out deck extension for increased work space.
|Metric Working Height||9.80m|
|Metric Platform Height||7.80m|
|Metric Machine Width||81 cm|
|Metric Lift Capacity||227 kg|
|US Working Height||32 ft 1 in|
|US Platform Height||25 ft 6 in|
|US Machine Width||2 ft 8 in|
|US Lift Capacity||500 lbs|
DEMO: Genie Slab Scissor Lifts
Where and When to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
How to Use a Genie Electric Slab Scissor
QUICK LOOK: Genie Slab Scissors
Genie GS2632 Electric scissor lift
How a Scissor Lift is made
Free, no obligation site survey. Making sure that you achieve the most from your budget.
Our factory trained representative will conduct a complete evaluation of both your job site and requirements and then after taking into account operational safety and the environment, recommend the most suitable machine/s.
Our representative can also be available be available to discuss pricing, funding options, operator training, annual service contracts and general support.